I haven’t posted my “Friday Links” in a while, so here are a couple I specifically had seen and wanted to share.
First, for those travelers out there, this from Matador Network
Metric Map: Which Countries Don’t Belong With The Others?
And this one I thought was pretty funny (and sad), and had seen it on several news sites a couple weeks back. Seriously, how much can kids be protected from? Removing the term “oral sex” from the dictionary? Come on now…
Finding Oral Sex in the Dictionary and Other High School Mania
And I’ll leave you with an inspiratoinal one from Chris Guillebeau at The Art of Non-Conformity. This article was a good reminder for me.
The Small Man Builds Cages for Everyone
No related posts.
- See more about me and Idealist Cafe
- Add Idealist Cafe to your feed reader
- Or maybe sign up to get free updates by email
- Liking Idealist Cafe on Facebook is a good option
- Catch more frequent and random updates on Twitter
- Just reading this article is cool too! :)
Originally posted on Friday, February 12th, 2010 at 1:50 PM .