» View all blog posts with keyword inspiration
So you want some inspiration? These are things that inspire me.
- Read a good book. See what I'm reading.
- Take a trip. Travel always inspires.
- Learn from the masters. Some of my favorite quotes.
- Get outside and be amazed by nature. Get outside and take a hike.
- Get cultured. Learn a foreign language.
Solbeam - Equipped with backpack, blog and her sense of Wonder, a perpetual pilgrim wanders aimfully on Note: This is truly one of my favorite blogs, written by a truly amazing woman. I've been a reader for years and her posts never cease to inspire or amaze me)
Some Solbeam best of links
- A Letter to the Department of Education
- Follow your inspiration
- Some FAQ and How it started
- Dissident Daisies
Scott Stoll - Falling uphill - Soul Searching Bike Adventure
Steve Pavlina - Personal Development for Smart People
Think Simple Now - Creativity, Clarity, and Happiness
Some Think Simple Now best of links
- Dream to Reality - How I Quit My Day Job
Timothy Ferriss's 4 Hour Workweek Blog - Experiments in Lifestyle Design
Some 4HWW best of links
- The 21 day no complaint experiment
- Nine habits to stop now
- How to travel the world with 10 pounds or less
Some Zen Habits best of links
- How to defeat the urge to do useless tasks
- Things I wish I had known when starting out life